The Ministry of Interior announced that citizens will be allowed to travel abroad starting from Shawwal 5 next May 17, according to specific controls and for groups that include those who are immune, recovered from Corona, and those with ages less than 18 years, with certain conditions, and in light of the travel permit, the city monitors a group of the most prominent countries and requirements Travel to it.
the two seas
– 3 preventive tests are conducted for arrivals for the first, fifth and tenth day of their stay in the country, and all travelers are subject to quarantine until the results of the second test appear.
It is necessary to download the “conscious society” application that aims to find solutions to contain the virus and provides contact tracing services, laboratory test results, and approved vaccine certificates.
To visit Dubai, it is required to obtain an electronic permit and conduct a PCR examination for all non-Emirati travelers, no more than 72 hours before travel.
In Abu Dhabi, laboratory examinations are required before travel and upon arrival, in addition to another test on the sixth day of residency in the emirate, and a test on the twelfth day.
In Abu Dhabi, the stone ends once a negative result is obtained for those coming from the countries of the Green List (Saudi Arabia, Australia, Bhutan, Brunei, China, Greenland, Hong Kong, Iceland, Kazakhstan, Mauritius, Morocco, New Zealand, Singapore, and South Korea). Whereas, those coming from the Red List countries are subject to a test upon arrival and quarantine for a period of ten days, with the need to examine again two days before the end of the isolation period.
– In Dubai, it is necessary to download an application for its airport and monitor the results of laboratory tests for Covid-19, and in Abu Dhabi another application is required to track the health of arrivals through its ports.
Sultanate of Oman
– Entry is permitted for holders of residence visas issued until the fifth of last April, without the need for prior approvals, with the obligation to present a negative PCR examination certificate, which was less than 72 hours ago.
– Visitors to Oman must book an appointment for another examination upon their arrival at the airport, and download the “Tursd +” application to perform the examination immediately after entering Omani lands.
– The mandatory home quarantine applies to all arrivals for a full week, provided they conduct another examination on the eighth day, with a commitment to wear a health bracelet throughout the isolation period.
– It is prohibited to enter non-Kuwaitis except in specific cases, including relatives of Kuwaitis, diplomatic missions and their families, medical personnel and their families, and domestic workers.
– It is required to download the “Ietraz” application for all arrivals, citizens or residents, and travelers, with the necessity to conduct a Covid-19 examination as soon as they reach the ports, and to adhere to a home quarantine for a whole week.
It is required to wear masks and maintain social distancing, in addition to carrying a negative test result that was performed no more than 72 hours before entering the country.
– It is required to conduct a PCR examination no more than 48 hours before arrival, or to conduct an examination at the airport, with the necessity to apply a two-week quarantine for all travelers.
A PCR test must be performed no more than 92 hours before arrival in Lebanon, and those who completed the required vaccinations for immunization against Covid-19 at least 15 days before are exempt, so that testing for the virus will be sufficient upon arrival at Beirut airport.
– A home quarantine application for all travelers for a period of 72 hours, after downloading the (Covidlebtrack) application to follow the quarantine site and the commitment of travelers to it.
Performing a PCR examination twice, first before travel and the other upon arrival, with the need for all foreigners to obtain medical insurance covering Covid-19 treatment
Download the (Aman) application of the Jordanian Ministry of Health, to monitor the user’s movement with nearby injured, to send alerts when the two parties meet in order to alert the user to maintain safe distances
– A fine for anyone who tamperes with forgery or violates the preventive measures is estimated at ten thousand Jordanian dinars (about 14 thousand US dollars).
Obtaining negative (PCR) test certificates that were conducted within a period not exceeding 72 hours prior to entering its territory.
Mandatory quarantine for all incoming travelers for five consecutive days.
Morocco, West, sunset
Only citizens or residents of Morocco are allowed to enter.
Perform a PCR examination with a negative result that was performed no more than 96 hours before the date of admission.
– It is required to submit a “BCR” test that proves that there is no infection with Covid-19, or a test confirming that the individual has antibodies to the virus, provided that these proofs are issued within 72 hours of the flight time.
It is prohibited to enter foreigners who have been in the past 14 days in any of the following countries: China, Iran, all European Schengen countries, the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, Brazil, South Africa and India.
Some states impose self-quarantine for a limited period. In New York, for example, self-quarantine is imposed for a period of 14 days on arrivals from countries classified in the second and third risk levels.
– It is required to fill out the “FCS” form on the Internet, and it is not recommended to travel to it if the individual suffers from symptoms of the Coronavirus or was infected with it during the previous 14 days, or if he had contact with an infected person during the previous two weeks.
Entry is permitted for a binding personal or family reason, or for an urgent health reason or a professional reason that cannot be postponed.
– Expatriates are required to present a negative corona test that was conducted in the past 72 hours, with the exception of children under the age of 11 years, provided that they are subjected to a seven-day quarantine, after which they take a BCR test.
– Evidence confirming that the Coronavirus is free during the past 72 hours is required, and children under 11 years old going to England are exempt from this condition.
Fill out the online Positioning Traveler (PLF) form prior to entering the UK.
– To be subject to quarantine for a period of 10 days, unless they are among the exempt groups.
– Banning entry to travelers who have been in or transited through a “Red List” country in the previous 10 days, with the exception of British and Irish citizens and residents, or who have been exempted because of their jobs.
– Banning entry to all residents from outside the Schengen area and the European Union, as well as from South Africa, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, the Dominican Republic and Panama.
– Those coming from high-risk countries outside the European Union or the Schengen area, or those who are exempt from the entry ban to the countries of the Union, are required to present a negative corona test, the date of which does not exceed 72 hours.
Quarantine for 10 days, which can be terminated after five days if the PCR result is negative.
Countries are classified into six groups, each with entry requirements
– It does not generally allow its entry except for specific reasons, such as work, treatment, study, or extreme necessity, such as returning to the home or place of residence.
– Expatriates from Group C, or those who have crossed into one of its countries in the previous 14 days, are required to show a negative examination for the Coronavirus that was conducted within 48 hours before entering the country, and to be subject to a mandatory five-day quarantine, and then a PC examination. R “.
As for the expatriates from countries of group “D” and “E”, they must undergo a 14-day quarantine.
Entry is permitted for citizens of the European Economic Area and the Schengen Area, British, and family members of former groups.
– Entry is permitted from Andorra, Australia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Ireland, Japan, South Korea, Monaco, New Zealand, Romania, Rwanda, San Marino, Singapore, Thailand, Uruguay and the Vatican, and if they pass in other countries, they must stay in the area. International airport transit.
– Residents of Liechtenstein, residents of the Schengen countries returning directly via Switzerland to their country of residence, and guests holding a “D” visa and a “C” Schengen visa issued by Switzerland are permitted.
– Expatriates who have spent time in a country with a high risk of infection during the past 10 days, must quarantine themselves.
– It is required to submit an examination that was completed in the past 48 hours to prove the absence of Covid-19, and children under six years of age are exempt from this test.
– All those who come from an international risk zone, including areas with high rates or areas with disturbing variants, or they resided in one of them during the last 10 days, are required to register electronically via the Internet, and be subject to a 10-day quarantine.
Banning the entry of arrivals, directly or indirectly, from areas where there are disturbing changes, with the exception of German citizens and their accompanying close family members, holders of residency, and those passing through its airports.
Taking an exam in medical centers recognized by the Chinese embassy in Riyadh, or the Chinese consulate in Jeddah, at least fourteen days before boarding the plane, and then entering a quarantine after arrival.
– Travelers are subjected to tests and then quarantine at their expense in one of the quarantine hotels approved by the Chinese government.
– Undergo a test after their arrival, and the authorities are committed to quarantining them for a period of 14 days until their negative result is reached.
Allowing entry to foreigners with valid visas, as well as for holders of special residency visas, retirees, and Section 9 visas, both valid and current, provided that they present an exemption document to the immigration office upon arrival.
– Undergo a test confirming the negative result with a quarantine period extending to seven days, and carry a test result three days before arrival, otherwise the traveler will be forced to go down in stone at his expense for a period of 10 days.
– It is prohibited to enter all foreigners except for holders of diplomatic residence permits, official residence permits and limited residence, and foreigners with special considerations who have obtained written permission from the authorities.
A negative BCR examination is required from the country of arrival, no later than 72 hours before the departure date.
A negative examination result issued within 96 hours is required for all arrivals of all age groups, with the exception of those under one year.
Quarantine for a period of 10 days for arrivals after entering, with the exception of some categories, such as tourists residing in approved tourist places, and holders of special visas or work visas whose stay does not exceed 7 days.