Simple, easy, delicious, this dish quickly captured the hearts of Korean Kimbap fans.
Kimbap with Kimchi are two traditional Korean dishes, loved by many culinary devotees in the world. Instead of the traditional way of making bamboo blinds, which requires ingenuity and meticulousness, with this new way, you just need to fold in a split second to have a square kimbap with enough nutrients.
– Total time: 20 minutes (prepare 10 minutes, perform 10 minutes)
– Level: Easy
Servings: 4-5 people eat.
Calorie content: 308 kcal.
1. Raw materials:
– 4-5 seaweed leaves
– 3-4 cups of rice (small bowl)
– 1 box of canned meat from the US Spam. You can replace it with ham, sausage …
– 2 eggs
– 1-2 cucumbers
– 1 carrot
– Roasted sesame (optional)
– Spices: Vegetable oil, sesame oil, soup powder.
– You can add / remove other ingredients such as carrots, spinach (spinach / spinach), sliced cheese …
2. How to:
a) Prepare and process raw materials:
– Broken rice, add sesame oil, some broth powder and roasted sesame, mix well.
– Cucumber washed, soaked in dilute salt water, sliced to taste or sliced as optional.
– Pick up lettuce, wash, soak in dilute salt water, remove and drain.
– Eggs are beaten with a little salt sauce, seasoning seeds, then fry thin, cut square (with a side equal to 1/4 piece of seaweed).
– Spam meat cut into slices, fried and browned.
– Carrots cut into matchsticks or trimmed flowers as you like, boiled.
– Kimchi cut to taste, stir fry.
b) How to make folding kimbap:
– Put plastic wrap on square plate.
– Place the seaweed sheet on, roughly divide 4 parts evenly, then use scissors to cut in the middle of one edge (1/2 part of seaweed sheet).
– Put rice in one corner and spread thinly, followed by Spam meat, lettuce, cucumber, eggs, kimchi evenly spread in the remaining corners (see picture how to fold). Pay attention to the ingredients in the right amount, not too much.
– Then, fold the first edge according to the sand slice and then fold clockwise until complete at all 4 corners.
– Wrapped tightly with food wrap, cut in half with a sharp knife and enjoy.